Finding a course:
Use the Search for Courses tool to view course times and days for the current and upcoming semesters.
Meet with your academic advisor before registering to ensure that you are signing up for the correct classes for your major.
Students can register for classes using any of these methods:
- Login into your MyCState account and select “My Services”
Email or fax
- Download a Registration Activity Request form
- Complete the form (be sure to fill out the top section) and sign the form
- Scan the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fax the form to 513-569-1883
- Office of the Registrar is located in Room 105 of the Advanced Technology and Learning Center (ATLC), near the Overlook Café, on Clifton Campus
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Priority Registration is for degree-seeking and certificate-seeking students, Honors students, and graduates
- Open Registration is for all students, including non-degree-seeking
Paying tuition bills:
- Registration and billing statements are not mailed to students.
- A copy of your registration and billing statement is available by logging on to MyServices, and selecting “My Registration Statement” and then “Class Schedule”
- Students are responsible for checking their bill online and paying on time
Adding classes late:
- After a course has met for the first time, you cannot add the class unless you obtain the instructor signature and the dean’s (or associate dean's) signature on a Registration Activity Request form.
- You may not add or register for a course after the first week of classes.