Find a course
Use the Search for Courses tool, to view course times and days for the current and upcoming semesters.
Meet with your academic advisor before registering to ensure that you are signing up for the correct classes for your major.
Students can register for classes using any of the following:
- Login into MyCState account and select “My Services”
Email or fax
- Download Registration Activity Request form.
- Complete form, be sure to fill out top section and sign.
- Scan form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fax form to 513-569-1883
- Office of the Registrar is located in room 161, Main Building
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8 am 6:30 pm, Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Registration and billing statements are not mailed to students. A copy of your registration and billing statement is available on MyServices by selecting “My Registration Statement” and then “Class Schedule”.
Students are responsible for checking their bill online and paying on time.
Priority Registration lets students who have more credit hours and are closer to finishing their degree to sign up for classes first. There are two registration periods for students:
Degree-seeking and certificate students, honors students and graduates
All students including nondegree-seeking
Adding classes late
Once a course has met for the first time, an instructor and dean’s or associate dean's signature will be required on a Registration Activation form in order to add the class. You may not add or register for a course after the first week of classes.