CCP to Degree
Cincinnati State is so proud of our CCP students and all of their accomplishments! We know you are planning your future and are here to help!
Choosing Cincinnati State to finish your degree
You are already a Cincinnati State student, and we would be honored for you to complete your degree right here with us!
Benefits to continuing at Cincinnati State:
- Cincinnati State offers more than 100 Associate Degrees and Certificates
- Cincinnati State has robust direct transfer agreements with more than 20 colleges and universities
- Tremendous cost savings compared to four-year institutions
- No need to submit a college Official Transcript Request – we already have your official Cincinnati State transcripts!
- Small class sizes
- Degree audit and specialized advising for former CCP students
- Submit the online degree seeking application
- Send your final high school transcripts
- If you have an ACT or SAT score, we will now need it officially, if it’s not on your HS transcript.
- FAFSA – if you have not already completed the FAFSA, you will want to do this at your earliest convenience.
Students who wish to participate in classes in the summer semester immediately following their high school graduation will require the FAFSA for the current year.
Please visit our Admissions webpage and our Financial Aid webpage for complete information!
Transferring the credits you earned at Cincinnati State to another college or university
While we are sad to see you go, we will be here for you, cheering you on! We hope you will consider us if your plans change, or perhaps you’ll take a course or two with us during the summer while you’re on break!
Students must submit an Official Transcript Request Form to have their official transcripts sent to the college or university of their choice.
If you are a current CCP student, it is recommend you mark the box under the special processing section beside “Current Semester Grades are Posted” to ensure your transcripts are complete when sent to the receiving institution.