Academic Advisors are still available to assist you during COVID-19 – Please visit the COVID-19 page for more information on remotely accessing services.
Meet with an advisor before registering for classes. Academic Advisors will:
- Provide you with support in achieving your educational goals
- Work with you to develop an academic plan including an appropriate schedule of classes
- Help you understand College policies and procedures
- Monitor and address academic challenges
- Make strategic referrals to campus support services
- Educate you on meeting requirements for graduation
Within MYCSTATE, click on the Starfish link at the top and then click on your Student Success Network to schedule your advising appointment. Please view the instructional videos for Starfish navigation.
Text or Phone Call option and include your student ID:
- Business Technologies - Text: (513) 818-3197 or Call: (513) 569-1620
- Engineering and Information Technologies - Text: (513) 818-3421 or Call: (513) 569-1743
- Health and Public Safety - Text: (513) 818-3491 or Call: (513) 569-1670
- Humanities and Sciences - Text: (513) 818-3323 or Call: (513) 569-1670
All students should meet with an academic advisor once they have been admitted to the College, and every semester thereafter.