Meet with an advisor before registering for classes
All students should meet with an academic advisor once they have been admitted to the College, and every semester thereafter. Our academic advisors will:
- Provide you with support in achieving your educational goals
- Work with you to develop an academic plan including an appropriate schedule of classes
- Help you understand College policies and procedures
- Monitor and address academic challenges
- Make strategic referrals to campus support services
- Educate you on meeting requirements for graduation
If you are a newly admitted student, follow the instructions in your Admission Letter. It will explain how to schedule your first advising appointment.
The letter will typically arrive by both mail and e-mail approximately 7-10 days after you have completed the admission process.
If your letter tells you to call and schedule an advising appointment, use the phone number provided.
Your first advising appointment is determined by your program of study as well as your placement scores or applicable transfer credits.
Academic Advisors are located in the academic divisions
- Location: Room 330, Main Building (Clifton Campus)
- Phone: (513) 569-1620
- Location: Room 210, Main Building (Clifton Campus)
- Phone: (513) 569-1743
- Location: Room 312, Health Professions Building (Clifton Campus)
- Phone: (513) 569-1670
- Location: Room 232, Main Building (Clifton Campus)
- Phone: (513) 569-1700