Explore more than 40 health-focused programs.
Find your fit.
One path to greatness. Fifty ways forward.
Choose from a variety of health-focused degree and certificate programs, including nursing, sonography, community health, dietary management, and health information management. We also have formal agreements with more than 50 universities to help you transfer your applicable credits and possibly start as a junior in a bachelor’s program.
Get licensed to succeed.
Prepare for licensure or technical certification in your chosen field and pursue careers like medical lab technician, fitness instructor, or paramedic. Get essential job preparation and experience by working with employers in our cooperative education and clinical education program.
Spend less. Pursue more opportunities.
Fast-forward your success at up to half the cost of other Ohio universities. From nursing to occupational therapy, aspire to fill the nation’s fastest-growing* and highest-ranked jobs** in healthcare. Pursue careers with competitive average salaries, including registered nurse ($67,490), sonographer ($65,000) or dietitian ($57,910).
Our health and fitness courses. Your schedule.
Study important health topics and also take courses in anatomy, psychology, biology, medical terminology, and more. Enjoy the convenience of day, evening, online, and weekend classes.
*According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
**Ranked by U.S. News & World Report
Degrees & Certificates
- Addiction Studies Certificate (ADSC)
- Addiction Studies Licensing Preparation Certificate (ADSLC)
- Advanced Health Careers Preparatory Certificate (AHPC)
- Aquatic Group Fitness Instructor Certificate (AFIC)
- Aquatic Personal Trainer Certificate (APFTC)
- Bioscience Certificate (BSCC)
- Bioscience Technology (BSC)
- Coding Specialist Certificate (COC)
- Community Health Worker Certificate (CHWC)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography—Cardiovascular (DMSC)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography—General Imaging (DMSG)
- Dietary Management Certificate (DMC)
- Dietetic Technology (DT)
- Electrocardiography (Advanced) - Arrhythmia Recognition Certificate (ECGAC)
- Electrocardiography (Basic) Certificate (ECGBC)
- Emergency Medical Technician—Basic Certificate (EMTC)
- Emergency Medical Technician—Paramedic Certificate (EMTPC)
- Group Fitness Instructor Certificate (GFIC)
- Health and Fitness Special Populations Certificate (HFSPC)
- Health and Fitness Technology (HFT)
- Health Information Management Technology (HIM)
- Health Information Technology - Healthcare Informatics Major (HITHI)
- Health Information Technology - Healthcare Programming and Analysis Major (HITPA)
- Health Occupations Certificate (HOC)
- Health Sciences Technology (HSCT)
- Health Unit Coordinator Certificate (UCMR)
- Human Services Certificate (HSC)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (MAA)
- Medical Assistant Certificate (MAC)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Nurse Aide Training Certificate (NATC)
- Nursing - LPN to RN Progression (NURP)
- Nursing (NUR)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Technology (OTA)
- Patient Care Assistant Certificate (PCAC)
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate (PFTC)
- Pilates Mat Instructor Certificate (PMIC)
- Practical Nursing Certificate (PNC)
- Pre-Nutrition Science (PNS)
- Resistance Training Certificate (RSTC)
- Respiratory Care Technology (RC)
- Restorative Aide Certificate (RESTC)
- Surgical Technology (ST)
- Surgical Technology First Assistant Certificate (STFAC)
- Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (YIC)
Health and Public Safety Division
Room 312 Health Professions Building
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223