SurgeMail is Cincinnati State's student email system
SurgeMail is Cincinnati State's email portal, which allows students to get your email easily and conveniently from any computer with internet access, on or off campus.
All Cincinnati State students have a Cincinnati State SurgeMail account. Students should check your email frequently for important College announcements and communications from faculty members, advisors, and service offices.
The College considers email an official form of communication with Cincinnati State students.
Get Started with SurgeMail
- On the web, go to mycstate.cincinnatistate.edu
- On the Welcome page, enter your MyCState user name and password
- Select "SurgeMail" from the Tools menu on the left side of the page
SurgeMail is powered by Microsoft's Office 365
- Private and safe online experiences
- Easy use on popular web browsers for Windows or Mac
- Access to Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) that are widely used in many workplaces
- Simple online collaboration and document sharing with OneDrive
- Calendar tools
- 1TB (terrabyte) of online storage
Contact the Information Technology Helpdesk:
Phone: (513) 569-1234, option 1