Take Cincinnati State classes
at the Butler Tech Bioscience campus
(I-75 and Cincinnati Dayton Road)
Spring Semester starts January 21st, 2020
- Take courses that meet requirements for a wide range of Cincinnati State associate's degree programs, including Nursing and Allied Health students.
- Take classes close to home, for those living in the Butler and Warren Counties.
- BIO 151-245 - Mondays and Wednesdays Lecture 3:00-4:15p.m., Lab 4:30 - 6:20p.m.- Anatomy & Physiology
- ENG 101- 245 - Mondays 6:30-9:20 p.m. - English Composition 1
- MAT 105-245 - Wednesdays 6-10:00 p.m. - Quantitative Reasoning
- HST 112-245 - Thursdays 6-8:50 p.m. - American History Since 1877
See your advisor – or if you're not an admitted Cincinnati State student, get started now!
Our admission process is easy, and we're happy to help you.here.
Complete the admission process, get financial aid information, and more-- in just one day.
Saturday, January 11, 2020 is the next Admit Me Day - Learn more here.
Connect with your dream career here.
Check this out!
Questions about the admissions process? Contact the Admission Office on Clifton Campus.
- We're here if you need us-- and we're excited to help you get started.
- Check the Admission Overview for answers to some of your initial questions.
- If you’re ready, submit your application now. It’s quick, easy, and free.
Contact UsOffice of Admission
Welcome Center - ATLC Lower Level
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
Phone: (513) 861-7700
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.