Amazon Career Choice
CincyState is proud to partner with Amazon and their Career Choice program.
Amazon believes in creating new paths to career success for their employees and has partnered with us to provide you with educational opportunities.
No matter where you are in your journey, CincyState can provide you with the skills and tools to reach your career goals. Amazon pays for tuition, fees and books (up to $5,250 a year) with no lifetime maximums as long as you remain an eligible Amazon employee.
Through this special opportunity, you can:
- Earn a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree as well as a certificate in any number of in-demand career fields.
- Not sure which program is right for you? Attend a College Information Session and register for a Moving Beyond Undecided Session to find the program suited to your needs and career interests.
- Strengthen your English skills through our English as a Second Language academic classes and/or attend our free community ESL conversation classes.
Why choose Cincinnati State?
Work Life Balance
We know our students are juggling multiple responsibilities. Our average student is 24 years old and many have part time or full time jobs. To help you manage everything, we offer numerous services and support systems such as academic advising, our Career Center, Transfer Center, tutoring, tuition assistance programs such as CState Accelerate, TRiO, Veteran Services, and more.
Get Started Today!
- There is no fee when you submit your application.
- A $15 non-refundable admission fee will be charged to your first semester’s tuition statement.
If you are unsure about your major, consider participating in our Moving Beyond Undecided or Picked a Program – Now What? sessions. Our Career Center staff will help you with career exploration and major/program selection, or help you understand career options within a major/program, and the skills needed to be employable. Attend one or both!
Register for a Moving Beyond Undecided Session
Register for a Picked a Program-Now What? Session
2. Meet with an advisor and enroll in classes
Please allow two weeks for Admissions to process all documents and send you a letter of admission to the College. Once admitted, you will receive next steps and instructions for orientation, academic advising, and registering for classes.
Please note that admission to the College does not admit you to all health care programs. Many programs in the Health and Public Safety division have special admission requirements. Please discuss these selective admission requirements with your Pathway Advisor.
3. Request payment from Amazon Career Choice:
- Visit A to Z and submit a payment request for Cincinnati State and your chosen program.
- The request will be sent to Cincinnati State to confirm course level details and either approve or deny the request.
- If approved, Amazon pays Cincinnati State directly!