Amazon Career Choice
CState is proud to partner with Amazon and their Career Choice program.
Amazon believes in creating new paths to career success for their employees and has partnered with us to provide you with educational opportunities.
No matter where you are in your journey, CState can provide you with the skills and tools to reach your career goals. Amazon pays for tuition, fees and books (up to $5,250 a year) with no lifetime maximums as long as you remain an eligible Amazon employee.
Through this special opportunity, you can:
- Earn a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree as well as a certificate in any number of in-demand career fields.
- Not sure which program is right for you? Attend a College Information Session and register for a Moving Beyond Undecided Session to find the program suited to your needs and career interests.
- Strengthen your English skills through our English as a Second Language academic classes and/or attend our free community ESL conversation classes.
Why choose Cincinnati State?
Work Life Balance
We know our students are juggling multiple responsibilities as our average student is 24 years old and holds a part or full time job. To help you manage everything, we offer numerous services and support systems, such as academic advising, career and transfer guidance, tutoring, tuition assistance programs such as CState Accelerate, TRiO, Veteran Services, and more.
Get Started Today!
- Visit Amazon Career Choice for the steps you need to take as an Amazon employee to get started and request your Amazon Career Choice Tuition Voucher.
- Complete Cincinnati State’s application for admission and submit all documents (transcripts) needed to complete your admission process.
- Once admitted, upload a copy of your Amazon Career Choice Tuition Voucher so that we may bill Amazon for your tuition.
- Visit our New Student Welcome webpage for helpful next steps, including attending a Welcome Day and Register for classes.