CCP | Continuing Students
Continuing your path next year as a College Credit Plus Student
Renew your CCP Application
Returning students should follow these steps to renew your CCP Application:
- Public school students talk to your counselor about your interest in continuing in the CCP program in the coming year, and complete their Letter of Intent form. It is critical you follow your high school’s rules regarding deadlines and procedures or you could be excluded from continued participation.
- Private or home schooled students will receive a renewal acceptance by email. This is needed for the funding application that you must complete each year to receive funding. Make sure you know the State deadlines for your application.
- Your school district, private school or homeschool must submit a new CCP Authorization electronic form every year for you to continue participating in the CCP program.
- Send an updated high school transcript to Cincinnati State. Your updated high school transcript may qualify you for additional courses.
- If applicable, send updated ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer scores to Cincinnati State. Your updated placement scores and transcripts may qualify you for additional courses.
Submit your updated high school transcripts and placement test scores (ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, etc.) to the Office of Admission:
Office of Admission
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223
Fax: (513) 569-1562
The CCP Authorization electronic form will be submitted once it is completed online. This form is completed by your school.
Important note: Admission’s processing times may vary due to demand. For PRIORITY ADMISSION, all required admission documents must be submitted to the Office of Admission at least one month prior to the start of the semester when you wish to register for classes. Students who do not submit the required admission documents at least one month prior to the start of the semester are not guaranteed to be admitted to the CCP program in time to register for classes. Private and home schooled students you must follow the State Department of Education deadlines for state funding.
CCP students taking classes on our campus or online must communicate with an Academic Advisor to plan and register for classes every semester that classes are taken. Our Academic Advisors work closely with CCP students to ensure they understand college expectations, are taking college courses applicable to both high school graduation and long-term college goals, and to monitor student progress. Details about this process are covered during CCP Advising and Registration meeting. Attendance is required only one time before the first semester you register for classes that are taught either online or on campus at Cincinnati State.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: Linda.email@example.com|
|Phone: (513) 569-1700||Phone: (513) 217-3729|
NOTE: If you plan to participate as a CCP student in courses ONLY offered in your high school, please check with your high school counselor for alternative procedures available at your high school.