CCP | Continuing Students
Continuing your path next year as a College Credit Plus Student
Returning students should follow these steps to continue your CCP participation:
Public school students
- Talk to your counselor about your interest in continuing in the CCP program.
- Complete your Letter of Intent form.
- Submit an updated transcript to email@example.com
Private or home schooled students:
- Cincinnati State will send your renewal acceptance by email.
- Complete funding application with the State of Ohio by April 1st.
- Send an updated transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your updated high school transcripts and placement test scores (ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, etc.) to the Office of Admission:
Office of Admission
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223
Fax: (513) 569-1562
CCP students taking classes on our campus or online must meet with an Academic Advisor to plan and register for classes every semester that classes are taken.
|Email: email@example.com||Email: Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone: (513) 569-1700||Phone: (513) 217-3729|
NOTE: If you plan to participate as a CCP student in courses ONLY offered in your high school, please check with your high school counselor for alternative procedures available at your high school.