Alumni Association Mission Statement
To energize our graduates to passionately support our college for life.
Jason Asic, COO Mercy Health West
As a first generation college student, Jason started his journey here. Watch to learn more about his story.
How much does it cost to join the Alumni Association?
Individual Membership: $25.00 annually
Friend: $25.00 annually
Joint (2 Members of the same household): $40.00
Lifetime Membership: $200.00
What are the benefits of membership in the Alumni Association?
Membership includes the following:
- Use of the Cincinnati State Library
- Use of the Fitness Center and Recreational Facilities
- Advance notification of the Horticulture department’s plant sale events
- Special discounts to alumni events
- Alumni Association voting privileges
- Lifetime members are invited to an annual luncheon
Membership is open to anyone who has completed classes at Cincinnati State, Cincinnati Technical College, Cincinnati Technical Institute, Cincinnati Cooperative School of Technology, Central High School, or Courter Tech.
Explore alumni volunteer opportunities:
Volunteers are important to our success. Are you looking to volunteer time or talent? You can help with a specific program, serve on a committee, or chair an event. With so many programs and commitment levels available, we’ll help you find the right opportunity for you.
- Volunteer or participate at the Cincinnati State Scholarship Golf Classic
- Volunteer or participate at 1 Night, 12 Kitchens
- Volunteer for an alumni committee
- Volunteer to become a mentor to one or more students in an area of your professional expertise
- Offer your talent! Your contribution is unique. We look forward to working with you to find a great fit.
- Advocate on behalf of Cincinnati State
- Make an annual gift and get your gift matched by your company at https://doublethedonation.com/cincinnatistate
- Ask your company to make an annual gift in support of an area of study of direct interest to your company
- Ask a small group of your Cincinnati State friends if they are willing to make an annual joint gift to the College in support of a favorite program or activity
- Make a bequest by naming Cincinnati State Technical and Community College in your will
- Participate in alumni surveys and feedback opportunities
- Ask to speak to service clubs and other community organizations about Cincinnati State
Alum Success Story
Khisha Asubuhi is a graduate of Cincinnati State and a local business owner.
Learn more about Khisha’s journey as a student and alum.