Counseling and Community Resources
Cincinnati State provides counseling and referral services to address career choices, community resources, and mental health.
- Clifton Campus: Room 171, Main Building. Phone: (513) 569-5779
- Middletown Campus: Room 302. Phone: (513) 217-3700
Counseling Services at Cincinnati State include:
- free personal and career counseling
- crisis intervention for students
- access to community resources
- consultation for faculty and other College employees
Our services help students understand themselves and their difficulties, and ultimately to make healthy choices for their lives.
We offer our services in a nurturing environment where similarities and differences among people are recognized, respected, and honored.
4C for Children
An advocate and resource for high-quality early childhood education and care serving 40 counties in Ohio and Kentucky
A directory of additional community resources