The Mission of Cincinnati State Counseling ServicesTO promote student learning and development by providing personal counseling and referral services that encourage mental, emotional, and social wellness of Cincinnati State students.
Counseling Services include:
Personal Counseling: Enrolled students may take advantage of free, one-on-one, short-term counseling to help navigate and cope with personal and emotional challenges that may be interfering with school, relationships, and other responsibilities.
Campus and Community Referral: Available to students who may need access to community resources. Not every student concern is necessarily served best by the College’s Counseling Services. If it is determined that a student may be better served through other resources, the student is referred to a related on-campus service or to a community resource or agency.
Consultation and Assessment: Available to students, faculty, and administrators. Counseling Services provide help in identifying a student’s needs, appropriate campus services, and possible referral for community resources.
For more information or to schedule an appointment:
- Visit the Counseling Services office in Main Building Room 171 (Clifton Campus): Hours M-F, 9a-5p
- Call (513) 569-5779
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an appointment by filling out the Counseling Services Appointment Request form.
Mental Health Resources
24/7 Support Resources
- National Support Line: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- National Support Text Line: Text HOME to 741-741 to text with a crisis counselor
- Local Support Line: 513-281-2273 (CARE)
- Local Support Text Line: Text TALBERT to 839863
Coming Soon!!! CState Cares: A free mobile device app that provides easy access to information about campus and community resources, including emergency contacts, tips and videos that can provide help and hope. Check back during Spring Semester 2022 for information on how to download to your mobile device.
Note: Resources listed below are provided as potential resources that may be helpful. This is not an endorsement.
- Includes stories from college students about mental wellness, how to manage stress while in college, and tips for helping others
- Includes wellness screenings and free apps for specific issues such as anxiety and depression.
24/7 Stress and Depression Free Chat App:
Location: Room 171 Main Building (Clifton Campus)
Phone: (513) 569-5779