Welcome to the Workforce Development Center (WDC) at Cincinnati State our region’s leading workforce training and education center.
ENROLLING FOR FALL 2020 TODAY!2020 and 2021 WDC Course Catalog
Questions? Need more information?
Send a message to AskWDC@cincinnatistate.edu
Select a program area below for more information on our training offerings: Apprenticeships
CareerStep - Online Training Solutions
Please contact 877.225.7151 for course offerings and pricing.
ed2go - Online Training
Please contact 855.520.6806 for course offerings and pricing.
HazMat, Rescue & Safety
Human Resources & Professional Development
Supply Chain & Logistics
The Workforce Development Center offers open enrollment courses as well as customized trainings for industry professionals.
- WDC offers convenient, flexible, hands-on training that is custom-designed to help you get ahead.
- Whether you’re interested in new skills for a career change, expertise for career advancement, or improved business unit results for your company, our programs give you and your company a competitive edge in today’s workplace.
- We deliver highly-customized, accredited programs where you need them: at our Evendale, Middletown, or Clifton facilities, at your location, or anywhere that meets your organization’s needs.
- Our training programs combine state-of-the-art classrooms and training labs; up-to-date workplace tools; real-world simulations; and hands-on, practical instruction delivered by experienced industry professionals.
- Cincinnati State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Short Term Certificate Grant
Click for more information about Short Term Certificate Grant