Welcome to the Workforce Development Center (WDC) at Cincinnati State our region’s leading workforce training and education center.
ENROLLING FOR FALL 2020 & SPRING 2021 TODAY!Workforce Development Center 2020-2021 Program Catalog
Questions? Need more information?
Send a message to AskWDC@cincinnatistate.edu
Select a program area below for more information on our training offerings: Apprenticeships
CareerStep - Online Training Solutions
Please contact 877.225.7151 for course offerings and pricing.
ed2go - Online Training
Please contact 855.520.6806 for course offerings and pricing.
HazMat, Rescue & Safety
Human Resources & Professional Development
Supply Chain & Logistics
The Workforce Development Center offers open enrollment courses as well as customized trainings for industry professionals.
- WDC offers convenient, flexible, hands-on training that is custom-designed to help you get ahead.
- Whether you’re interested in new skills for a career change, expertise for career advancement, or improved business unit results for your company, our programs give you and your company a competitive edge in today’s workplace.
- We deliver highly-customized, accredited programs where you need them: at our Evendale, Middletown, or Clifton facilities, at your location, or anywhere that meets your organization’s needs.
- Our training programs combine state-of-the-art classrooms and training labs; up-to-date workplace tools; real-world simulations; and hands-on, practical instruction delivered by experienced industry professionals.
- Cincinnati State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
New Course Offering! Digital Addiction & Digital Wellness
Digital addiction is a serious emerging problem that affects people of all ages on a social, emotional, cognitive, and physical level. It can profoundly impact productivity in all areas of life, including work, home, school, and personal and professional relationships. WDC provides two open enrollment courses, a selection of customized off-site training solutions, and consultation services to assist our community in addressing this issue.
Short Term Certificate GrantApply* today! Click here for additional information and application.
*Ohio residents only