Workforce Development Center
10100 Reading Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
The Workforce Development Center (WDC) at Cincinnati State is our region’s leading workforce training and education center.
- WDC offers convenient, flexible, hands-on training that is custom-designed to help you get ahead.
- Whether you’re interested in new skills for a career change, expertise for career advancement, or improved business unit results for your company, our programs give you and your company a competitive edge in today’s workplace.
- We deliver highly-customized, accredited programs where you need them: at our Evendale, Middletown, or Clifton facilities, at your location, or anywhere that meets your organization’s needs.
- Our training programs combine state-of-the-art classrooms and training labs; up-to-date workplace tools; real-world simulations; and hands-on, practical instruction delivered by experienced industry professionals.
- Cincinnati State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Click to view our course Catalog, or select a program area below for more information on our training offerings: