Study business and manage your future.
Your path to greatness starts at Cincinnati State.
You have a great mind for business. Find your interest.
Explore more than 20 business degree and certificate programs to help you advance in management, finance, and many other fast-growing fields. Gain skills to pursue a variety of careers and serve as paralegal, accountant, real estate entrepreneur or supervisor with starting salaries that can reach up to $46,000.
Your budget. More opportunities.
Start your degree smart with our affordable tuition and financial aid options. When you’re ready to go further, we have formal agreements with more than 50 universities to help you transfer your credits and start as a junior in a bachelor’s program.
Our employer network. Your business contacts.
Connect with business experts through our co-op program. We partner with more than 600 co-op employers, including businesses that can pay up to $15 an hour. From local businesses to major companies like Procter & Gamble and Walt Disney World Resorts, get on-the-job training while you work toward your degree.
Exceptional business courses. Flexible schedule.
Study important concepts to help you achieve your business goals through our courses such as communication, finance, information management, marketing, leadership and more. Take classes during the day, at night, on weekends or online
Degrees & Certificates
- Accounting (ACC)
- Accounting Certificate (ACCTC)
- Administrative Assistant (AA)
- Bookkeeping Certificate (BKC)
- Brewing Sales and Marketing Certificate (BREWC)
- Business Management (BM)
- Business Pathways Certificate (BUSC)
- Business Programming and Systems Analysis (BPA)
- Computer Applications Certificate (CAPC)
- Entrepreneurship Certificate (ETRPC)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC)
- Finance Technology (FIN)
- Hospitality Management (HOSP)
- Landscape Design Certificate (LDC)
- Landscape Horticulture (LH)
- Leadership Certificate (LDRC)
- Legal Administrative Assistant (LA)
- Marketing Management (MMT)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (MAA)
- Paralegal (PAR)
- Paralegal Certificate (LAW)
- Pre-Business Administration (PBA)
- Real Estate Certificate (REC)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supply Chain Management Certificate (SCMC)
- Sustainable Agriculture Management Certificate (AGRC)
- Sustainable Horticulture (SH)
- Tax Practitioner Certificate (TXPC)
- Turfgrass Management (TURF)
- Virtual Assistant Certificate (VAC)
Business Technologies Division
Room 330 Main Building
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223