No matter what sort of activity you’re looking for, you can find it at Cincinnati State!
- Student Activities works hard to provide and give support to services, organizations, and programming for all students, to enhance and complement your academic experience.
- Student Activities provides opportunities for students to participate in diverse social and educational activities and events, on and off campus.
- We encourage all students to get involved in planning and implementing campus events and activities, so your experiences at Cincinnati State will be something you always remember.
Student Activities Office: ATLC (Advanced Technology & Learning Center) Room 204
- Phone: (513) 569-5747
Monday - Tuesday - 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday - 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Hours are extended during the first week of each semester
The Game Room is located on the Lower Level of the Advanced Technology & Learning Center.
- Games available at no cost with a SurgeCard (student ID card) include table tennis, foosball, billiards, Xbox, and board games.
- Only currently-enrolled Cincinnati State students may use the Game Room.
All Cincinnati State students, faculty, and staff members must have a SurgeCard (College identification card) with you at all times for security purposes.
SurgeCards are available in the Student Activities Office. Click here for more information about Surge Cards.
- Your SurgeCard provides access to campus services such as the Library, the Fitness Center, and operation of vending machines and printers, as well as admission to College sports events.
- Your SurgeCard also can be used as a debit card to purchase food at the Overlook Café and Bakery Hill on Clifton Campus. Purchases made with a Surge Card receive a 5% discount.